This Freestanding 3 tier kayak and SUP Storage Rack has a 210-pound maximum weight capacity and is a convenient storage solution. The G-122 can be used in all weather conditions for indoor and outdoor use. The heavy-duty rack fit kayaks and canoes with a length up to 18-feet and a hull size up to 36-inches wide and 18-inches deep.
Kayak weight and size limits:
- Top Tier: 50 Lbs and 12 feet length
- Mid Tier: 60 Lbs and 15 feet length
- Bottom Tier: 100 Lbs and 18 feet product length
The space saving design allowing it to fit right against a wall for easy storage. Constructed of durable steel, this unit stores a maximum of (3) kayaks off the ground and out of the way.
Rack assembled dimensions:
- Height: 63.5″
- Length: 48″
- Width: 28″
The center tier of this rack has 1 adjustment option.
- With the center tier installed in its higher mounting location, you will have 30″ between bottom and center, and 26.5″ between center and top cradles.
- When center cradle arms are installed in its lower mounting location, the space between base and center cradle arm is 26″ and between center cradle arm and upper cradle arm is 30.5″
The rack can also be used to safely transport your canoes and kayaks to and from your car with the addition of the G-C4 Caster Wheels (sold separately). This unit is quick to assemble with no drilling into walls or ceilings. This storage system comes with a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty to protect against defects in material and workmanship.
You may use caster wheels model # G-C4 (sold separately) on this system.
Please avoid top heavy load. Always put your heavier kayak on the bottom.